Benefits of Getting Involved
By registering with Active in Parks, you will have access to many program advantages, together with step by step guides to give you ideas on how to adopt an Active in Parks program in your organisation or community, including when when our funding rounds will be open, and the value of the grants.
Some benefits of registering include:
- Access to the ‘What’s on Outdoors’ online database with hundreds of outdoor physical activities across Australia listed each week.
- The opportunity to promote your activities on ‘What’s on Outdoors’. This is free and super easy to use!
- Step by step guides to implementing Active in Parks programs in your organisation or community.
- Dedicated Active in Parks staff to provide consultation and support.
- Regular newsletters with the latest news from Active in Parks, funding opportunities, research and news across the sector.
- Connections to your local parks agencies to support accessing their parks and gardens for your activities
You can register your organisation with Active in Parks by clicking here