Great Ocean Road – Destination Conservation Experience
Help conserve and explore the Great Ocean Road
You’ll experience a variety of conservation activities in diverse coastal and inland locations. Environments we’ll help protect and restore include coastal sand dunes, woodlands, wetlands and other areas of important wildlife habitat. Koalas, kangaroos and emus are some of the native Australian animals we’ll see, while exploring a variety of National Parks and waterfalls along the way.
We’ll also stay in a variety of coastal towns throughout our journey and introduce you to Aboriginal culture at Tower Hill. Join us to make a difference in one of Australia’s famous coastal locations for nature and heritage.
Luggage is strictly limited to a maximum of 15kgs – the following items are essential:
· Long trousers and Long-sleeved shirts
· Strong boots*
· Wide-brimmed sun hat
· Sleeping bag, pillow, toiletries and bath towel
· Sunscreen – choose high protection (at least SPF 30) and Insect repellent
· Wet weather clothing
· Personal drink bottle (approx. 1 Litre)
*Conservation Volunteers recommends strong work or walking boots that will protect your feet and ankles – make sure they are comfortable!
- Conservation Volunteers
- Phone: 1800032501
- Phone: 03 5330 0200
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://bookings.conservationvolunteers.org/project/dce-great-ocean-road